Miscellaneous ItemsGraham Dawson has come up with scans of a flyer sent to TV stations to promote the series here in the UK - probably the most unique item on this page. Eric DeBock has sent in some superb quality scans of French San Ku Kai comic artwork - further demonstrating the similarity of that series with Star Fleet in terms of characters and ships. For some more images, including production shots of the series, see Toru's page.
(See also Jigsaws for some nice images of the characters).
Last month (June 2001) one Adam Clarke asked if I could put some Star Fleet wallpapers on the site. I've had that request in mind and a little over a month later here are my first attempts. Not quite sure what people want, so any reasonable requests (!) will be entertained. The last 4 here are mine - 800 by 600 and 1024 by 768 flavours respectively. If you need it in a non BMP format let me know.
October 2001 - by special request - some particularly large (and black) wallpapers! You might be able to use these yourself, but they're all bigger than 1024 by 768 to start with. As all the imagery is top right I haven't bothered with thumbnails because you won't be able to make them out, so links go straight to the images - or right click and "save as" of course.
- Portraits of the main characters from both sides, plus the SF logo, all on a dark background, 1856 by 1392. Seriously!
- Side elevation blueprint of the X-Bomber top right with the SF logo, again on a dark background and the same resolution as the portraits wallpaper.
- Commander Makara "in the flesh", so to speak. Bit smaller this one, 1152 by 864, subject top right again.
Miscellaneous Material - Star Fleet Flyer, Fan image, Go Nagai, San Ku Kai images and links to off site images
- Japanese site with a 3D rendered Dai-X - try translating it via Alta Vista. | Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4 |
- As above - another Japanese site in need of translation.
- Dai-X Model
- Italian X-Bomber page with the Italian single cover and a couple of other shots.
- Random sketches which someone did while at school, apparently!
Last updated 14 December 2013